Friday, March 1, 2013

Toy Story: Nerf Gun Fanatic 2.0


Presenting...Nerf Vortex Vigilon
IMG_5145
Another one of my many birthday presents last year =)
This gun is more:
  1. Powerful than the old one I intro-ed to you people.
  2. Cooler cos foam disc just look cooler than foam darts =P
  3. Looks more lethal and hence up the cool factor
  4. Holds more ammunition. Less time required for loading. More time to shoot opponents.
Nerf gun
Actually, I wanted a glow in the dark disc because it seemed more novel. But it was too expensive and my friends bitched that it was way out of their budget. Definitely not worth that much in their eyes...=(
Just kidding, just cost a little out of budget, so they suggested getting me this and once again I can modify it to whatever I want.  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment