Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whitening Lightning 1.0

Are you obsessed about teeth-whitening? I think I am a little...because I am fair and it is very obvious if I have yellow, stained teeth. I think it just stands out a lot and it is not nice at all. =(
IMG_5149
I have received this super booster pen from whitening lightning and will be testing this product for a week. Using the code: funk29, you can receive 2 of this product at 29 dollars. It is gluten free, cruelty free and made in the USA. Quite a sweet deal. *Thumbs up*
To be honest, I have tried effective but pricier teeth whitening products at my friend's recommendation. I hope this works because haha, I would be more than happy to change over, easier on the pockets.
IMG_5152
This is how my teeth looks like now. Geez, there are some stains here and there. =( Yea, and my upper teeth are whiter than the lower teeth. =P That is because I usually only whiten the top since only the upper teeth are seen in a photo. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment