Saturday, April 27, 2013

Iron Man 3

I am so devastated. I haven't watch it yet, how sucky. But I will catch it, just waiting for the moment to strike. I want to have whole cinema to myself when the whole IM3 saga dies down a little.

It is so difficult to get good tickets. GAH!!! Now surviving each passing day by watching trailers which I hope will not spoil my fun when I finally watch it. Embedded it down below for your entertainment.



One of my favourite super heroes is definitely Tony Stark. Come on, every girl dreams dating a rich, flamboyant wild man. Ok, at least I do. Moreover, he is so ingenious, have an armor of steel and may drop dead anytime (living on a arc reactor) Hmm...being his girl means a high chance of inheriting everything right? Hehe. What a disturbingly materialistic girl I am. Muhaha.

Apart from that, there is just something about Robert Downey Jr. He is just really charismatic and brings irresistible charms to Tony Stark.
ImageProxy
If you have ever imagine yourself as the legendary Tony Stark, you have to go check out this Become Iron Man Augmented Reality event. It is part of the promotion gimmick I suppose. You get to be virtually suited up in the new Mark XLII armour and with the motion-sensor technology, you can be part of the action. I am definitely going one of these days. Do the ironman dance (whatever that is, self invented word) and film myself making a fool out of myself. Woohoo, doing silly stunts is one of the pleasures of being young.
Date: 19 April – 5 May 2013
Venue: Bugis Junction Level 1 (outside Hotel InterContinental Singapore)
Time: 10am – 10pm Daily

For more information about Marvel’s Iron Man 3, visit: http://www.facebook.com/IronMan3SG and http://youtube.com/MarvelSingapore


Very video intensive post, but I just had to share this other video I saw on Youtube. I don't have any other more heart-stopping, mind-blowing footages like this one. It is from UK, but I believe that it is probably around the same in SG.

I think I have just convinced you to BECOME IRONMAN!
Catch Marvel’s Iron Man 3 in cinemas April 26! You can also follow the Official Marvel's Iron Man 3 Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment