Saturday, July 6, 2013

LOTD: Pink Panther

Haha, don't think it is a secret that I love pink. Yes, I am a huge fan of anything pink. But actually pink is not my colour. I look quite horrid in pink apparels to be honest. :(
Yea, presenting to you all my favourite pink watch. It represents the spirit - my spirit - who I was and what I left for. Bitter sweet watch because of all the dreams that go with it. Sometimes I look at it and feel slightly nostalgic of the good ole times. :( Haha, seems like it is becoming a sad post with all the sad faces.
This bracelet is a gift and it is just so gorgeous. Simple and classic. The Saphire blue is my birth stone colour. :) Yipee! Just purchased this pink handbag at a SALES!!! AND I LOVE IT! :) :) :)
PicMonkey Collage
Pink Watch: Casio
Blue Saphire Bracelt: Gifted
Pink Handbag: Perlini

No comments:

Post a Comment