Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Disney Movie with Nuffnang: Planes

Plane-1
New Disney show! Woohoo. I think it is just a copy of ideas from Cars, so yup no points for creativity. But nonetheless, I am always interested in Disney shows. I have never catch any series of Car, so I can't really make any comparison. :( Hopefully this time it will be different!
Planes
Every Disney movie always have a great message behind it. Dusty is a plane that is afraids of height (how ironical!) So we will be watching how Dusty gets over his fear, take flight and soars with his dreams. :)
I guess for me the person who inspires to go after my dreams are usually snippet of advice from men on the streets. I have this nasty habits of talking to strangers and sometimes they say the most sensible things and give the most neutral advice. And the most common words I hear are "Stay happy girl, do something you like!" :) 

By the way, do join Say It With Planes” contest. Participants stand to win Planes movie passes & exclusive premiums. Woohoo!
Remember to catch “Disney’s Planes” in Singapore cinemas this 5 September 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment