Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flawless has many Faces: Laura Mercier

LM_F13_Flawless Face
I managed to get myself invites into the  Laura Mercier's Flawless Face MasterClass. I am now one step closer to becoming a man-made beauty! Yipee!
I must be the most clueless student there because I don't usually put on make-up during off days. Actually sometimes, I don't put on at work too. There were a lot of first time moments. But it was worth it because I finally know the steps to flawless make-up without damaging my sensitive skin.
Being kind as usual, I am going to share with you the secret. :)
PicMonkey Collage
I know a lot of people don't really use Primer. But today, I have learnt  that primer acts as an invisible layer to protect the tiny powder from entering our pores. It also absorbs the make-up better, allowing the make-up to stay colour-true all day. :)
Possibly the must-have product of the day. It doubles up as a sunscreen as well as a BB cream.
Next in line is the concealer. The face concealer is really good cos you can blend the colour until the correct shade before applying on your face. I have really dark eye rings so I was recommended another concealer for the eyes.
The last and final step to having a lasting make-up all day! :)
Make Up
My favourite product ever! You just have to put on one colour on your eyelids and you can create a gradient of colours as though as you have a whole palette of colours! Talk about value for money. :)
Anyway as you are putting on your eye shadow, you are supposed to draw tiny semicircles (not greater than your eye sockets) on top of you eyelids. And end it off at your last eyelash so that you won't have droopy eyes.
I love mascara. I think every woman love mascara. It makes your eyes pop and you will have eyelashes like Tweety. OMG! I just freaking love mascara although removing is a real chore. Bleh.
Remember to smile when you put blush on the apple of your cheeks!
If you don't put any make up, it is a must to swipe some colours on your lips. Just a coloured lips would brighten the whole face!
images
Tada~~~ You will end off with a gorgeous face like this! I ended up looking so au naturel my BF can't really tell the difference. It is quite upsetting when he is so oblivious! Oh wells...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment