Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Free Samples: Sample Store Part 1

IMG_0176
Check out what Bunny received in her little mail today...<3 Someone shown her some love...hehe
Open
Using her nimble fingers, she opened the zip lock bag to find some samples safely wrapped in bubble wrap. Ooo... So what do we have?
Goodies
We have got:
  1. Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Dna Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream - Is not too bad, but I prefer the current one I am using 
  2. *Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion - I LOVE ALL HADA LABO PRODUCTS ENOUGH SAID!!!
  3. ElishaCoy Always Nudy CC Cream - Came free, not too bad, but I wanna use up my old BB cream first. haha...don't waste money
  4. *Darlie Double Action Enamel Protection Toothpaste - value for money sample
  5. *Darlie All Shiny White Toothpaste - Enamel White - value for money sample
** Check out my reviews on My Sample Store and sign up through this link. Now Bunny can't wait to redeem more stuff. So what should I get? Geez...

Not too bad a loot, shall source out more value for money samples and share with you guys. Those with a * are super worth it to redeem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment