Saturday, February 8, 2014

CNY Delight 2014: Random photos

Cos I took so much random pictures during CNY, I didn't really wanted to let them live in my phone and hard disk only. I decided to shamelessly show them to the world.
PetsA tribute to my friends' pets who entertained us till they were so tired, they had to rest after we left. LOL.
Kitty is so fat. Check out her tummy. She looked like she swallowed a gigantic balloon. To those who think I am tubby, check out Kitty's tummy OK!
Food
So throughout CNY, I was eating, gambling and taking photos of pets. That's all of us crowding around to take photo of Kitty.
I ate so much that I am indeed fat. :( I don't know how but I am going to try to lose weight and look anorexic. :P
Office MadnessLast but not least, a 4D number for you people. 1711, dono will open not? But I bought $10 worth of lottery tickets. My BF calls it a waste of money. And the Lang Sai (Lion Dance) OMG had lights on his forehead which could light up. 
Cool isn't it? Okay, that's all for CNY updates. I shall go back to my normal review blogging and not bore you guys on anymore CNY photos. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment