Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Free Samples with Bunny: Sample Store Part 2

It has been a long time since I went to redeem samples. Usually, I only do that when I travel overseas and these sample-sized products would come in very handy. Just use it and toss it, easy peasy!
Double Trouble
Tada, so my happy bunny went to redeem the samples. I don't know why, but I received 2 packs instead of 1!!! OMG! #Happy. For those who are not aware, there are some changes in their website, but still it is very easy to navigate. And yeah, I just applied to be part of their seeder's programme too! Another milestone reached. Hurray!
Free Samples
So, I tested out by redeeming all free stuff - just to be very sure that the system is working perfectly fine. Haha.
1. Itoh Collagen Powder
2. Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner
3. Biore Micellar Cleansing Water
4. Bioessence Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & Atp
Contest

For those who are going overseas, there is also a "small contest" whereby you can win a S$50 Watsons voucher! I am assuming by now, all of you my dear readers have an account with Sample Store. If you don't, no worries, just click the link here to sign up! It is free! Yup, free, you didn't see wrongly.
New Nails
And lastly, hehe, check out my Mum and my new nails. Was contemplating doing M&Ms but in the end opted for dual colours. And my mum followed suit. -.-
By the way, For Funk is open for nail sponsors now. Cos my Mum and I are both nails fanatic but we can't do our nails for nuts. Sad, isn't it? :( I hope my BF notice my new nails :P Seeya next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment