Friday, November 28, 2014

Review: Tell Time with Time Empire

Lately, looking at the time has been a really lovely thing to do. I have never done any review on watches to date. So for you girls out there who are wondering when will I share with you a nice place to shop for your watches...Today is the moment you have been waiting for :)
Courtesy of Time Empire, I was sponsored 2 really nice watches! One was the paddle pop (transparent strap) watch while the other was the world map (synthetic leather strap) watch.
Time Empire
You will be pleased to know that Time Empire has a good selection of fashion watches at very affordable prices. Each watch is around $20++ and is not more than S$30. There are different straps selection from transparent plastic strap, synthetic leather strap, stainless steel and even friendship band straps.
For now, you can't mix and match your desired straps but I am sure in future you will get a chance to do so. :) Generally, I treat my watches as accessories, so I would stack them up with something chunky, either with my Charm Bracelet or my magnetic hematite bracelet. But honestly, it looks good just by itself too.
Selfie
 Time Empire was perviously known as GLH Closet, which may be a more familiar name to some of you. Time Empire is founded by Gary Tan and Zhu Li Hui, with a simple goal of making customers happy through shopping. This dedicated pair believes in running their business with sincerity, hard work and good faith and this is proven by many good reviews they receive, which I can vouch for.
I was actually sent the wrong watch for review. They did offer to change it. But I thought it was ok cos the world map watch looks pretty classy as well. So I gave their kind offer a pass.

Collection

Some of the watches are pre-orders. So, to know what is instock, you could go to their instagram @timeempire or just check #timeempireinstocks. I have summed up above some of my personal favourites.

If you are a working executive and would want to go for a more polished look, I would suggest their Geneva watch or Marc Jacob selection. For something more causal, you can try the flora or friendship band watches. The plastic watches are very suitable for school children. But after wearing it for a few days, I find them a pretty chic fashion accessory. Functional as well, since it tells time.
"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping" - Bo Derek
Their website is not up at the moment, so do visit them at instagram @timeempire

No comments:

Post a Comment