Saturday, April 18, 2015

Free Samples with Bunny: Sample Store Part 3

Sorry, but today Bunny is not in the mood. So, unfortunately, there is no bunny to introduce you the "coolbies" at Sample Store. But fret not, you still have me *inserts dopey smile*.
Taste Great
So finally, I have redeemed my free samples :) It has been quite a long time since I last did that cos the "free" samples weren't really up to my liking. And I usually only redeem samples when I have a trip coming up. So does that mean ForFunk is going on a trip...*drum roll* YES YES YES!
So do stay tune to find out more. There are still a lot of collabs and negotiations in progress. Quality content as I would like to put it :) Would really love to do a giveaway too, but I am really busy now. So let's put that on hold first ok!
Sample Store
So these are some of the samples up and available this time round!
1. Darlie Expert Fresh Toothpaste - Good for the trip cos it is travel size. Hurray! It is practical too. So I would really encourage you all to redeem this.
2. Cure Natural Aqua Gel - Heard a lot of good things about this so decided to try it out. It really does scrub out the "dead skin". Gel is supposedly better for the face but most of us are still pretty use to the scrub cos there is more "cleaning feeling"?!? I am ok with both, so probably would alternate between a gel and a scrub. You too, can try this product out.
3. Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - This is one product that can fight with V10 plus. I would consider buying it, but first I have to finish my V10 plus. It is a good alternate product for V10 Plus if you are like, always changing between 2 products so that your face won't get immune to a certain one.
4.Comfort Aromatherapy - Redeeming this for my mum since we use that at home anyway. Hahaha. Checking out 4 is always more economical than checking out 1.
So that's all I have this time round. You can click on this link to create an account to start redeeming products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment