Sunday, September 20, 2015

Reivew: Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

Feeling pretty excited about this highly acclaimed make-up remover because there is so much reviews about how good it is. I am sure you girls probably must have heard of this product before :)
Biore
Presenting the all new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover! It is called jelly for a reason cos it feels like one! Despite its lighter consistency, this makeup remover has a super high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts more makeup in a gentle glide. It is suitable for types of sensitive skin so don't worry if you have sensitive skin!
I have not used the old product before but this new one is touted to be an improved formula made with 40% more moisturising essence nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy finish. The jelly-like texture is smoother and gentler on skin. It rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin. The high cleansing ability dissolves and lifts of all traces of makeup effortlessly. 2-3 pumps and a good rinse is all I need.
Before After
I don't put make-up that much often to begin with, so I chose to use it to remove the makeup from my make-over session. And it is frigging a lot of layers. I think I look like I have been totally filtered, but nope. Now comparing to my naked face, I look so shagged. It is true makeup does wonders but the after effects seems like a blow on my esteem.
Overall, I think this remover is a 1-go wonder. It causes a lot less damage to the skin without all the rinsing and re-rinsing! Retailing at S$24.90 at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores. I think I can use it to remove the dust on my face too, considering the haze.
Haze Warrior
Take care and stay dust-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment