Thursday, December 31, 2015

LOTD: Stitch it with Him & Jae

Before 2015 comes to an end, I just had to share one of my favourite fashion designs - The stitch. I am not sure if that is its true name of this fad, but the cut-outs does remind me of the stitch design. 
There was a point in time, all these cut-outs were at the abdomen area. If you have a good figure, you may look sexy. But of course, if you go overly vampy, you might end up just pure trashy. For ladies with a bit of age, it is a little bit more difficult to pull off. And so I thought I would never wear dresses with the stitch cut-out, but guess I was wrong. Like Justin Bieber song, never say never~~~
Carefree Shift Dress
1. Carefree Shift Dress with cut-out details
Shapeless dress used to be a no-no for me, cos I felt they tend to make you look fatter than you really are. Of course, during the festive binging etc. I appreciated this fashion for their bulge camouflaging abilities. And it can double take as a maternity dress, if the need comes, ka-ching, value for money!
If you want to have a waist form, you can always use a colourful belt.  I really like solid block colours now cos they are just so smart casual and you can wear it to work if the need may be. The subtle cut-out patterns at the side are definitely more conservative and make simple dresses more detailed. 
-Camille Crochet Sleeve Top
2. Camille Crochet Sleeve Top
Yeah, haha if you have been noticing, I have been wearing the same top with my same preach skorts for so many events (Starbuck, LV, Etude House)! Favourite or what, it has been like an occurring theme on all my social media for the last few weeks. And yes, I love this shirt so much I am wearing it everywhere.
If I must make any grouse (not that there is any), the colour is white so your bra colour may be visible. But...the material is really not that thin and it is so comfy and airy for our hot, hot Singapore though it has been raining lately. This top is so simply beautiful. Another block coloured with stitch cut-outs at its side!
Him & Jae
And so thanks to Him & Jae, I found a new favourite clothes design. Since it is the festive season, for my readers, you can quote "CHAA10" for additional discounts. Him & Jae is a P.O. site and trendy collections are released regularly.
Generally, the designs are more along the casual, sweet style. Not really over-the-top and edgy. The clothes are of great quality though the sizes are on the big side. So do your measurements before purchasing. And that marks the end of 2015, let's usher a better 2016! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment