Friday, January 8, 2016

My Little Pony - Friendship Run

Last year, there were so many interesting themed runs. Kicking off this year, the cutest every run is here!
Celebrating girls at heart childhood magical dreams, this is a friendship race with - My Little Pony! Yeah! You will get to see Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity! With three different race categories to choose from, this is a race where the little ones can take part - 1KM Pony Kids Run.
Friendship Run
I will be probably going for the solo 4KM Fun Run cos the 6KM Besties Run (double fun) is competitive and given my fitness level, I don't think I can survive it. What is the most exciting are the series of fringe activities! Manicures and coloured hair extensions excites me!!!
Plus there will be merchandise booths of collectibles! I don't know my my ponies' names that well, but I know they are cute enough to bring home, haha.
Runner
And how cool are the runner's entitlement! The Runner Tees is nothing to scream about, but they toy plush toy and the finisher medal are frigging adorable! Do remember to get your phone or cameras ready as we all run through bubbles and huge rainbow sculptures! *Instagram Alert*
Registration is now open so sign up early to enjoy the early bird promotions till 15 January 2016. Registration closes on 12 February 2016 or once all available run slots are sold out. Do click on the link for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment