Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review: Avalon Organics Shampoo and Conditioner

Great Hair
Do you wanna have ghostly healthy hair like me? Lol. Before Chinese New Year, still can use slightly inauspicious words like "ghost" etc.
Now that my hair is healthy and straight, I intend to keep it that way :P I am still not that "on" about organic haircare, but my Mum is crazy about it, intending to keep the family "crown" free from parabens. Sigh, but parabens are what keep the hair silky smooth, you know. But definitely, I would prefer cancer-free over a luscious mane anytime.
Avalon Organics
I got to give organic haircare a go. And the brand I tested was Avalon Organics. In terms of packaging, Avalon Organics has this sleek, stylish look (environmentally friendly too) which will make you so proud showcasing it in your bathroom.For me, most organic shampoo usually leave my hair pretty dry so I would need to spam a whole lot of conditioner after.
One of the best sellers is Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Series which I gamely tried out. Personally, I feel that that this shampoo doesn't foam much, and that causes some problem because I would be spamming a lot of shampoo on my head. Plus, the liquid is rather watery, so a huge amount of the shampoo flow out quickly from the bottle in a single light press. :( But I can totally understand why this is a best-seller. The lavender scent is very relaxing and lingers mildly on your head after a wash. Very good for the insomniac. 
Avalon Organics
And tada, presenting the best organic shampoo ever - the Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Therapy Thickening Series. This series really does curb hair loss. Usually, when I am even shampooing my hair, a handful of strains have already conveniently met their demise. But when I was using this shampoo, my hair happily stuck on my head.
Depending on individual's preferences, I personally enjoy a more woody scent. So this is now my favourite series! Yeah! For those who are interested in other organic beauty products, you may visit Smoochiezz. Another product I really like from them is the Konjac Sponge. Happened to buy one during their road show and it is awesome!!! P.S. it survives longer when you freeze it (yea i freeze everything!) :P
Do comment or share if you know of any other organic brands that will put my new favourite to the test. :)

4 comments:

  1. If you want to attractive hair please visit this blog and use natural shampoo.
    organic shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tired to find a relevant place where they can know real facts and myths about the topic mentioned by author of this blog. I want to help a lot of needy people through this blog to come up at my blog to know the real facts and myths regarding this topic.
    หน้าใสไร้สิว

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Biotin Singapore

    ReplyDelete