Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Little Piece Of Joy

Lately, it is all about shoes. I am so sorry I am crazy about them and I have to pull you guys into this craziness. I am sure you saw my pair of princess ballet flats by now on Instagram. Yes, they are golden pig skin, with a crown charm <3
All that sparkle is truly gold because this flats are just pretty but really, really comfortable. With the padded in soles, I was like walking on fluffy clouds on it. And the best things about Ballet flats is that they are foldable so you can bring it wherever you go. And whenever feet hurts from your heels, voila, here comes your savior.
my-little-piece-of
Of course, you could also wear it on your own on normal basis, which I am probably going to do. Within my short span of receiving my flats, I received so much compliments and enquiries about them. So, I will kindly tell you that they are from My Little Piece Of. Now here's the big news...
Because you have been such kind readers, I will share with you a secret. On Black Friday (Starts 25/11 00:00 Expires 25/11 23:59), you will get to enjoy 15% off Storewide including sales items. The code to use is BLKFRI. Yes, I know I am already mentally calculating what I am gonna buy :P
my-little-piece-of
And if you unfortunately miss the date, eh...too bad? I am kidding. Just for my readers only, quote "FORFUNK", you will get to enjoy 10% off storewide including sales items. Not as awesome as Black Friday, but still that's like 2 free charms just from me to you.
Apart from the flats, My Little Piece Of also sells mini flats and cutsie socks for your little girls at home. If you are in to matchie mother-daughter footwear, this is the moment!! The last time I said a pair of shoes can change your life. I guess it is true. This is me looking like she is one hell of a Cinderella. Confidence from her golden flats. Who knew shoes could bring me so much joy?!? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment