Friday, March 3, 2017

Tea Time with Newby Teas

I sort of procrastinated for V-Day this year because I really had no clue of what to get for the BF. Feeling kinda of lucky cos I won the Zodiac Mini Caddies from Newby Teas. Yeah! Before you guys go wow, I only won 2 out of the 12 caddies (BF and my Zodiac), not the whole collection la. 
I am more of a tea drinker than a coffee sipper, but lately I am taking coffee as my choiced caffeine cos I need to perk up in a shorter period of time. I have tried Newby Teas before and I don't think they are a familiar brand to many of you guys because they are a trade brand, supplying to hotels, restaurants and cafes. You just might have tasted them before.
newby-tea
The Marketing Manager, Serene was very nice and gave us some samples to try out. I am pretty excited about it because there is no better way to know a tea than to taste it out for yourself. This morning I tried the first one Ginseng Oolong. From the name, it was possibly my least favourite flavor from the samples she gave.
I think Oolong is alright but I have little love for Ginseng. The good news was it tasted pretty good leh. At the first cup, it was not overpowering. It is a light scented tea and had consistency till its second cup. And my cup is not a tea cup. So I am having pretty good vibes about it. If the worse is alright, the rest should be yummy. :) Will update if otherwise. 
newby-zodiac-caddies
And for many of you who are curious about the caddies, oh my goodness it is so pretty. With the midnight blue tins, the Swarovski crystals shine like stars. I am not sure for you, but it makes me wanna drink tea every day. And the caddies, I am sure everyone is going to end up keeping it as mementoes.
When I was looking at it for the first time, I thought it made very good corporate gifts too for clients who are really into alcohol. Each caddie comes in a very sleek packaging and is relatively affordable. Any tea lover would be sure to be quite intrigued to receive this. The BF seems happy with his present too :D *Bright approving smile*
tea-model
Here's a photo of me attempting to be a tea model. Eyes closed cos I am barely awake savoring the tea. :P Because Newby Teas is an e-boutique, I thought I should be nice and pass you guys the Marketing Manager's contact details if you would like to contact her direct.
Serene Su
Email:serene@newbyteas.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment