Monday, July 10, 2017

LOTD: Looking awesome with Midniteblue

It has been a long time since I last wrote on fashion. So hip hip hurray, we are back with some LOTD. I hope you are excited with what I am going to share, because I sure am myself.

The clothes I am wearing today are mainly from Midniteblue. It is quite an amazing shop given that what you see in pictures is what you get. As most of the items are in PO, the only downside is that you have to wait. (But you still you don't have to wait that long!)



Lately, I noticed that Midi and Maxi skirts seem to be very in. Even young girls are wearing it. Pardon me for saying this for longer skirts used to be associated with older and more mature women. I decided not only to give Midi skirts a go but also try out one with prints.

And voila, I look like a demure yet modern, young lady. I like the effect. <3 Just in case if you think prints might be kinda of hard to match (Mine has a huge ferris wheel by the way!!) Just try out with a simple, mono top. My top had frills and still it worked well too! :D



It has been a while since I reviewed tees and a cute one too. So, this might be refreshing to you guys. Personally, I found the white alien tee a bit too sheer for my liking if I had to wear this out. But...it makes a very nice comfy shirt at home. Especially when the weather is so hawt, this is really good.

Of cos the sheer white tee has "not yet babe" which upz the kawaii factor. But the other designs are really nice too. In fact, the grey one caught my eye. If the material is less sheer, I am sure it would look great with short, skorts, and jeans!



For the printed skirts, there are many designs you can choose from. The skirt comes with a partial rubberised at the back (so it is still stretchy) and has a zip at the side. It doesn't come out crunched at the top so you can still tuck in your top confidently. :D

So if you are into phone cases, cosmetics or even footwear (this shop has amazingly dope footwear), you may really want to check out Midniteblue. Most of their items are very reasonably priced. So do show them some love ok? :D P.S. they have many positive comments by the way.

P.S. Quote ForFunk and you get to enjoy 10% off from any bags, apparels and footwear. Enjoy 5% off for all cosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment