Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cookie Monster Savage: Mama Precious

I am feeling quite embarrassed as I am writing this post. The cookies appeared in my mailbox. And by night, there were not a single piece left. Well, maybe some crumbs here and there. Well, we all know handmade cookies taste best cos better and more ingredients are used.


So here are some of the photos of the cookies from Mama Precious! I tried out the Chocolate Chip and Cranberry flavour! (For any of you who are dates lover, you can even try out the date flavour!) And between the 2, I actually like the Cranberry better simply because the chips tasted slightly softer. (Maybe cos chocolate chips are generally chunkier in nature!)

One thing I observed were that there were very generous servings of chips and cranberry in each cookie. The cookie were made of steel-cut oats and I could really feel their texture in it. (It is more chewy than normal cookies, FYI!)


And immediately when you open the packets, you can smell the delicious aroma of the cookies! Each packet came with a seal but we really didn't get the chance to use it, cos we finished it immediately on the day itself! Guess good things don last long in this family.

By the way, these are lactation cookies, which means it is great for increasing the supply of your breast milk. Having said that, this doesn't mean you have to be a women or breastfeeding to enjoy these cookies. :D Let me know if any of you readers have tried these cookies, this make great afternoon tea snacks for the young and old!

No comments:

Post a Comment