Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Try and Review: Activa

So it has been like forever since I got any sample from Try and Review. Dono why maybe cos I got no luck. But finally I got to review something cos there are much more testers available. And it is something that I don't mind trying too! Presenting Activa - herbal sleep inducers.

And I am pretty darn glad they are herbal cos after those slimming pill scares, I am quite worried of my liver succumbing to bad pills. :D And these pills work 70% of the time for me (except for the time I had tea before bedtime.)


So here's a breakdown of what's inside the pill :D
  • Matricaria Chamomilla - Natural sedative
  • Lime Tree - Faciliates sleep
  • Lemon Balm - Supports digestion
  • Verbena - Reduces nervousness
  • Hawthorn - Acts on stress and anxiety
  • Eschscholzia - Helps fall alseep

I actually took quite a lot of photos on my Instastory so too bad if you missed it. But you can always follow me here. Psst. There may be giveaways coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment