Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fall in Love with Rouge Jewelry


Just in case you guys don't know, there are a few things trending right now, and they are flamingo, pineapples and cactuses if you are into quirky. If you are into sweet and classy, den you should long earrings that don't dangle.

And so to keep you ladies in trend, I thought I should introduce you to Rouge Jewelry. In the nice, pretty boxes, you will find lots of cute earrings and accessoreis that will make you want to fly to Bangkok immediately. Fortunately for you and me, they ship internationally.


And tada, I have been wearing them quite frequently with my dress from Spruce. (Read the other post here!) Cos they look so good together. Pineapple for something more causal and Pearl Stars for something more dainty! (By the way, do you know pineapples actually mean money come in Hokkien *Auspicious to the Singaporean locals much!)

If you have been following me on my Instagram, you would know I have been wearing these earrings ridiculously lot! I wear it when it doesn't match. Initally I thought the pearl bracelets might make my wrist look thick cos it was so thin. But surprise, surprise, it made them look leaner! <3


By the way, my birthday was not too long ago, can you spot Rouge Jewelry's stuff among the midst? And psst, they have flamingo earrings too. Damn cute. Do check out their Instagram to fall in love and break your wallet? Can we have cactus too already, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment