Saturday, March 10, 2018

Man Talk: Bundies of Joy

To be a little more fair, I decided to work on some posts for male readers as well (cos I am sure there are male readers right?!?) So today is quite an intimate topic for you guys...caring about your bum hahaha.

Personally, I was always felt that in terms of fashion/ apparels especially, the market for the males seem to be a bit smaller and doesn't really break much of the mould. It is boring and over-priced. (This is told to me by a male and I agree!)


When I came across Bundies, I thought that I really had to share this! Because they have a subscription box for male undies. I have came across many subscription for the women - period boxes, apparels rental boxes, accessories boxes etc. But male undies, wow, this is novel stuff.

So, Bundies have trunks and boxers available for the men. Most the guys I am closer to wear briefs. So I was a bit clueless about these 2...and I did some research on my own. For women who are buying the men their inner beauty, listen up! To put it simply, trunks provide more support and is sleeker (good for the day) while boxers are airy and less restricted (better for the night!)


Aesthetically, I found these undies attractive. I mean there are so much details to it (prints, and coloured linings for the block-coloured trunks). But my bro told me, men don't go totally for design. It is more important to be comfortable. So the men I know put these underwear to the test.

As there is a bit more fabric than what they are normally used to, they initially thought that it might be a little warm. But because the material was thin and soft, Bundies was surprisingly comfy. My Dad prefer the plainer designs but my Bro (I guess with youth comes more openness), he said some prints and designs was good variation. And both of them were happy to try out boxers and trunks in future instead of briefs given similar comfort level!


But, the both of them weren't too keen on subscriptions because they don't change undies every 2 months (LOL!) and would buy as and when required. And fortunately, Bundies sell single pieces as well. This is good for gifting too given that they come in nice zip-locked bags. The bag can be recycled to put your manly cosmetics when traveling!

For Ladies only: Just a secret between me and you, I have actually tried boxers before. And they actually make very good shorts. But you probably need to get it 1-2 sizes bigger. (I like them loose and comfy!) You can get your very own from Bundies too. The designs are a lot better than those available out there!

And with that, this is the end of our first man-targeted review. Please do let us know if you would like style (with the men's perspective)! I know the women are always very interested in the men's gifting post (You know, it is not that easy to shop for a man ok, women don't have it easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment